THE SHRINE CHURCH REMAINS CLOSED AT THIS TIME.
** A DAILY PUBLIC MASS OUTSIDE at 2:00 pm** (see details below)
** THE CHAPLET AND BENEDICTION DAILY at 3:00 pm OUTSIDE (see details below) **
** DAILY DRIVE-THROUGH CONFESSIONS ** (see details below)
**DAILY LIVESTREAMED MASSES THAT ARE AVAILABLE ONLY ONLINE ** (see red buttons above)
** THE GIFT SHOP IS NOW OPEN from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm DAILY **
(Please see notes below concerning the State of Massachusetts COVID GUidelines)
Daily Schedule (These Masses and Devotions are Open to the Public and are held outdoors*)
- Daily Mass: 2:00 pm (Mother of Mercy Outdoor Shrine)
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Benediction: 3:00pm (followed by the Blessing of Religious Articles & the Relic of St. Faustina)
* Please note that in case of inclement weather, the Mass and Chaplet may be moved indoors to the St. Faustina Center with VERY limited capacity
Drive-Thru Confessions (Shrine Parking Lot)
- Monday - Friday: 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Sat & Sun: 1:00 -2:00 pm & 3:30-4:15 pm
Shrine Gift Shop (Open w/ limited capacity):
- Every Day: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- MASKS-- All pilgrims (over the age of 5) are required to wear a face mask, unless a medical condition prohibits it.
- CONFESSIONS-- Penitents may do face to face confession if there is more than one person in the vehicle.
- THE SHRINE CHURCH and Receptionist area-- remain closed at this time.
- OUTDOOR CANDLE SHRINES-- remain open to the public.
- ENROLLMENTS, REQUESTS FOR INDIVIDIUAL MASSES, & ST FAUSTINA OIL-- are available in the Gift Shop Sat/Sun and at the Shrine receptionist office M-F (The office remains closed, but you may ring the doorbell for assistance.)
- HANDICAPPED PARKING -- is available in front of the Shrine and St Faustina Center.
- No golf carts rides are available at this time, so please bring a companion
- ALL SERVICES ARE OUTDOORS-- Please prepare for sunny or wet weather. An umbrella is highly recommended.
- (Note: The Shrine Gift Shop sells umbrellas, ponchos, & bottled water for our pilgrims)
- In the case of lightning, the Mass and Chaplet will be moved to the St. Faustina Center, and seating will be VERY limited.
- RESTROOMS-- are available in the two buildings in the Main parking lot; all other restrooms are closed.
- PICNICS-- No picnic area is available at this time, and no gathering of more than one family unit are allowed, except at Mass.
- If you feel that you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home for the health of our pilgrims.
PLEASE SEE THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
FOR CANCELATIONS AND CHANGES TO THE EVENT SCHEDULE
Please Note that as of August 1, 2020, per the Massachusetts State COVID guidelines, there is a MANDATORY 14 day quarantine for pilgrims visiting Massachusetts from all states that are NOT listed as "COVID Lower Risk" per the Board of Health. The only states that are rated Lower Risk as of July 24 are: NY, NJ, CT, Maine, NH, VT, and Hawaii. Please see Mass.gov for an up-to-date list and further details.)