Daily Schedule (Shrine Phase 1)
- Daily Mass: 2:00pm (Mother of Mercy Outdoor Shrine)
- (Note: In case of inclement weather, Mass will be celebrated in the St. Faustina Welcome Center)
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Benediction: 3:00pm (followed by the Blessing of Religious Articles & the Relic of St. Faustina)
Drive-Thru Confessions (Shrine Parking Lot)
- Monday - Friday: 1:00 - 2:00pm
- Sat. & Sun: 1:00 -2:00pm & 3:30-4:15pm
Shrine Gift Shop (Open w/ limited capacity):
- Weekdays: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Weekends: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pilgrim Information during Phase 1:
- All pilgrims (over the age of 5) are required to wear a face mask, unless a medical condition prohibits it.
- Penitents may do face to face confession if there is more than one person in the vehicle.
- The Shrine Church and Receptionist area remain closed at this time.
- Candle Shrines open to the public.
- Weekdays: Masses, enrollments, and oil of St. Faustina are available at the Shrine receptionist office. (Please ring doorbell for service).
- Weekends: Masses, enrollments, and oil of St. Faustina are available at the Shrine Gift Shop.
- Handicapped parking is available in front of the Shrine
- No golf carts rides available at this time, so please bring a companion
- All services are outdoors. Prepare for sunny or inclement weather. Umbrella highly recommended.
- (Note: The Shrine Gift Shop sells umbrellas, ponchos, & bottled water for our pilgrims)
- Parking lot restrooms available; all indoor restrooms closed.
- No picnic area available at this time.
- If you feel that you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home for the health of our pilgrims.
(Per the Massachusetts State COVID guidelines, pilgrims visiting Massachusetts from other states are instructed to self-quarantine for 14 days, except those travelling from New England, New York, and New Jersey)