Welcome Back to the Shrine!
Daily Schedule (These Masses and Devotions are Open to the Public and are held outdoors*)
- Daily Mass: 2:00 pm (Mother of Mercy Outdoor Shrine)
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Benediction: 3:00pm (followed by the Blessing of Religious Articles & the Relic of St. Faustina)
* Please note in case of inclement weather, the Mass and Chaplet may be moved indoors to the St. Faustina Center with limited capacity
Drive-Thru Confessions (Shrine Parking Lot)
- Monday - Friday: 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Sat & Sun: 1:00 -2:00 pm & 3:30-4:15 pm
Shrine Gift Shop (Open w/ limited capacity):
- Every Day: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- MASKS-- All pilgrims (over the age of 5) are required to wear a face mask, unless a medical condition prohibits it.
- CONFESSIONS-- Penitents may do face to face confession if there is more than one person in the vehicle.
- THE SHRINE CHURCH and Receptionist area-- remain closed at this time.
- OUTDOOR CANDLE SHRINES-- remain open to the public.
- ENROLLMENTS, REQUESTS FOR INDIVIDIUAL MASSES, & ST FAUSTINA OIL-- are available in the Gift Shop Sat/Sun and at the Shrine receptionist office M-F (The office remains closed, but you may ring the doorbell for assistance.)
- HANDICAPPED PARKING -- is available in front of the Shrine and St Faustina Center.
- No golf carts rides are available at this time
- ALL SERVICES ARE OUTDOORS-- Please prepare for sunny or wet weather. An umbrella is highly recommended.
- Note: The Shrine Gift Shop sells umbrellas, ponchos, & bottled water for our pilgrims)
- In the case of lightning, the Mass and Chaplet will be moved to the St. Faustina Center, and seating will be limited.
- RESTROOMS-- are available in the two buildings in the Main parking lot; all other restrooms are closed.
- PICNICS-- No picnic area is available at this time (you may eat in your car or with your group)
- If you feel that you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home for the health of our pilgrims.
PLEASE SEE THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
FOR CANCELATIONS AND CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE
Please see Mass.gov for an up-to-date list and further details regarding COVID-19 guidelines and recommendations.