Shrine Temporarily Closed, Gift Shop Open for Drive Up
Important Pilgrim Information (when we reopen):
- MASSACHUSETTS HIGHWAY EXIT RE-NUMBERING--
- Beginning Dec 14, Massachusetts will begin numbering the exits on their highways based on mileage, so the Shrine (and the towns of Stockbridge and Lee, Massachusetts) will now be off EXIT "10" rather than EXIT "2."
- The exit will remain in the exact same place. Only the number will change!
- MASKS-- All pilgrims (over the age of 5) are required to wear a face mask, both inside and outside, unless a medical condition prohibits it.
- CONFESSIONS-- Drive-through Confessions. If one more than person per vehicle, then penitents will be guided to park at a designated area and walk to the confessor.
- THE SHRINE CHURCH and Receptionist area-- Remain closed at this time.
- Ring Doorbell: The receptionist will come to the door to assist you from
- Receptionist Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm and Sat. & Sun 11am - 5:00pm (except during Mass)
- OUTDOOR CANDLE SHRINES-- remain open to the public
- ENROLLMENTS, REQUESTS FOR INDIVIDIUAL MASSES, & ST FAUSTINA OIL-- are available at the Shrine receptionist office M-F (The office remains closed, but you may ring the doorbell for assistance. Please see above for the hours)
- HANDICAPPED PARKING -- is available in front of the Shrine and at the St Faustina Center.
- No golf carts rides are available at this time
- Please bring a companion as the roads, walkways and the ground can be slippery when wet or icy
- RESTROOMS-- are ONLY available in the two stucco buildings in the Main parking lot; all other restrooms are closed.
- PICNICS-- No picnic area is available at this time (you may eat with your immediate family IN your car, or on the lawn across the street from the Main Parking Lot. Please do not tailgate in the Parking Lot or on the lawns right next to the parking lot, where you cannot socially distant yourself from others.)
- If you feel that you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home for the health of our pilgrims.
PLEASE SEE THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR CANCELATIONS AND CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE, especially for special Feasts and Holidays
Please see Mass.gov for an up-to-date list and further details regarding COVID-19 guidelines and recommendations.
- Please note that although there are required restrictions requiring quarantine and/or testing for entering the Commonwealth of Massachusetts from states that are NOT considered "low risk," those who come to the state SOLELY to attend religious services are exempted from the otherwise required quarantine/testing per the "Commisioner-Designated Exemptions." Please note that this does not include eating out, overnight stays, etc.