SHRINE LITURGICAL SERVICES (Open to the Public)
THE SHRINE CHURCH REMAINS CLOSED AT THIS TIME.
** A DAILY PUBLIC MASS OUTSIDE at 2:00 pm** (see details below)
** THE CHAPLET AND BENEDICTION DAILY at 3:00 pm OUTSIDE ** (see details below)
** DAILY DRIVE-THROUGH CONFESSIONS ** (see details below)
**DAILY LIVESTREAMED MASSES THAT ARE AVAILABLE ONLY ONLINE ** (see red buttons above)
** THE GIFT SHOP IS NOW OPEN from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm DAILY **
Daily Schedule (at the OUTDOOR Mother of Mercy Outdoor Shrine*)
- Daily Mass: 2:00 pm
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Benediction: 3:00pm (followed by the Blessing of Religious Articles & the Relic of St. Faustina)
*: Please note that in case of inclement weather, the Mass and Chaplet may be moved indoors to the St . Faustina Center with VERY limited capacity
Drive-Thru Confessions (Shrine Parking Lot)
- Monday - Friday: 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Sat. & Sun: 1:00 -2:00 pm & 3:30-4:15 pm
Shrine Gift Shop (Open w/ limited capacity):
- Every Day: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pilgrim Information during Phase 1:
- MASKS-- All pilgrims (over the age of 5) are required to wear a face mask, unless a medical condition prohibits it.
- CONFESSIONS-- Penitents may do face to face confession if there is more than one person in the vehicle.
- THE SHRINE CHURCH and Receptionist area remain closed at this time.
- ALL MASSES AND CONFESSIONS ARE OUTDOORS-- Please prepare for sunny or wet weather. Umbrellas are highly recommended.
- (Note: The Shrine Gift Shop sells umbrellas, ponchos, & bottled water for our pilgrims)
- In the case of lightning, we will move the Mass indoors, and seating will be VERY limited.
- RESTROOMS are available in the two restroom buildings in the parking lot; all indoor restrooms areclosed.
- OUTDOOR CANDLE SHRINES-- remain open to the public.
- ENROLLMENTS, REQUESTS FOR INDIVIDUAL MASSES AND ST. FAUSTINA OIL -- are available in the Gift Shop Sat/Sun and by ringing the doorbell of Shrine Reception M-F (THe Building is locked but the receptionist can help you.)
- HANDICAPPED PARKING is available in front of the Shrine and near the St. Faustina Center
- No golf carts rides are available at this time, so please bring a companion to assist you
- PICNICS-- Are not available at this time, and no gatherings of more than one family unit are allowed, except at Mass.
- If you feel that you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home for the health of all of our pilgrims.
PLEASE SEE THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR CHANGES AND CANCELATIONS TO OUR EVENT SCHEDULE DUE TO COVID
(Please Note that as of August 1, 2020, per the Massachusetts State COVID guidelines, there is a MANDATORY 14 days quarantine for pilgrims visiting Massachusetts from all states that are NOT listed as "COVID Lower Risk" per the Board of Health. The only states that are rated Lower Risk as of Aug 6 are: NY, NJ, CT, Maine, NH, VT, and Hawaii. Please see Mass.gov for details.